CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

If it's Friday it must be e-mail day!!

Here's a small portion of Elder Lyman's e-mail that we received today:

"We've been teaching the first lesson so far, now we're switching to the second lesson for 2 weeks, then we teach the 1st in French for 2 weeks and then the 2nd in French.  I am not a fan of teaching, I'm not comfortable doing it.  I'm liking the French part. I'm excited to get it down good, hopefully that happens within the next five or six months.  All the older missionaries, or I guess not older but ones who have been here longer, leave on Monday.  I'm kinda bummed about that cuz I really like them and that will make our zone much smaller and so I'll be more likely to have to do stuff in Sacrament mtg. etc.  We have to write a short talk in French each week for Sacrament mtg. and when we get there and the branch president starts the meeting we find out who has to speak.
Sometimes I'm really overwhelmed and just can't imagine being a missionary and other times I get kind of excited................"
Love you all

0 comments: