CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The MacDonalds visit France

08/05/10

Anyways, this week was ok. I guess you know the craziest part of the week which was seeing some McDonalds stroll into the chapel on Sunday. I was sitting at the sacrament table to bless and suddenly I saw them walk in back. For some reason I expected a surprised look from them like they had just been staying in Cherbourg for some reason and then came to church having no idea I would be there, but they just acted like it was really normal. It was not normal for me however. I was so confused. It was cool though, Courtney even got up and bore her testimony (introduced herself in French then bore it in English) and it was just crazy seeing people who I know. Home and the real world usually don't seem very real so that kind of thing is really weird. If you talk to them tell them thanks again for me for stoppin' by and bringin' the jerky, and thank you for the jerky. So that was weird, and just fast and then they were gone, it didn't seem like I'd really seen people from home.



0 comments: