CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Elder Lyman




Hey all. French for the week; "S'il vous arrive d'avoir le sentiment de ne pas pouvoir prier, c'est précisement le moment ou vous devez le faire, en exercant votre foi." And last weeks (Et oh quelle joie, et quelle lumière merveilleuse je vis! Oui, mon ame était remplie d'une joie aussi extreme que l'avait été ma souffrance) was Alma 36:20. So anyways, thanks everybody for your happy birthday e-mails and everything. And I did recieve the package, thanks very much. I was not thinking of the fact that my birthday was coming up at all, I had totally forgotten, not because I'm good and focused but probably just because birthdays aren't the same anymore. I think I would really have completely forgotten but the other elders I live with remembered better than me. This morning there were some sheets of paper hanging up in the closet and I had no idea what they were cuz I didn't have my contacts or glasses, but I looked closer and they spelled out "Happy Birthday". And one of the other elders made pancakes, I guess for my birthday, so I'm well taken care of.


Things are still going pretty good right now. Cedric is doing great and still planning on February. He is solid and always reliable and we see him a couple times a week at least. He goes to everything that he can; institute, FHE, church etc. He's doing great. And the other equipe's ami, who I had taught a little and we were going to commit my first transfer here etc., anyway he told them yesterday that he wanted to fix his date for sooner and is now scheduled for November 28. So that was really cool. Other than that we have stuff but need to be able to find times when we and our amis/less-actives are available at the same time. But things are going good. . Love and miss everybody.




0 comments: