CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Elizabeth Smart is going to the France, Paris Mission



Hi everybody. Mom mentioned that Elizabeth Smart had gotten her call here which I did know about, so hopefully I'll get to serve around her. So ya I had heard that a while back and thought it was pretty cool. I was going to ask if you had heard anything about it by chance but decided to just act like it was normal since I'm sure she'll probably be wanting to be treated normally. So how did you hear about it, is it in papers or something? That seems like it would be a little annoying. But ya hopefully I'll get to know her, that would be cool.




And yes I had heard about the BYU game and have decided to do my best to not care from now on. It's not a noble thing like I'm trying to concentrate more or anything, because I certainly would have kept worrying had they not lost but for now they seem to be scared of having a good season. I guess I'll just assume things will change when I get back, not sure how, maybe I'll just walk on or something.










But anyways not much happened this week. We just started the transfer so we've been doing the start of transfer stuff like cleaning etc. We do have much more work now that I am in the other equipe so that's good. Today was Paris P-Day again and we just got done with the football game but didn't feel like doing anything else in Paris so we came back. My team won the game.


By the way, we will be having the turkey bowl game next transfer and so could you look and see if you can find any of my football gloves? If you could just find two of the same glove and send them that would work.


And as for the shoes, my size is 11 and Ecco shoes seem to stay good but I will look if I ever have time for some here and see what I can do. But I guess I need to go. Love and miss you all.

0 comments: